PhoneOffice Multi-2 can handle calls on two telephone lines simultaneously while Multi-4 supports four lines. With combinations of Multi-2 and Multi-4, up to 6 lines can be installed on a single computer. There is one 9600 bps send/receive fax port which can be switched between any of the six voice ports.
Play different voice prompts based on the time of the day to greet your callers.
Function Box Generator
Provides you with additional function boxes to customize your application. The Data Entry box allows you to accept data from a remote telephone and save it as a TEXT file. The Go To box forces the call to jump to a specified mailbox according to a table in a TEXT file. You can use this box for multi-level password verification. The Pager Dialing box is very useful for a Pager Alert system. Your own custom function boxes can be created by High Level API (Application Programming Interface).
Voice prompts guide callers to the voice information they need. A log reports information access occurrences.
Order Processing System
Voice prompts help customers enter data from their touch-tone telephone. Data entries can be confirmed. Entered data is saved in a TEXT file which can be easily accessed.
Wave Format Voice Files
PhoneOffice Multi-2 & 4 record voice and sound Windows 3.1 WAVE (OLE compliant) files with sampling rate of 5 K/sec up to 22 K/sec. The WAVE format allows you to use other Windows multimedia sound editing tools to edit the recorded voice prompts or to insert background music. You can record voice prompts with either a microphone or the telephone handset. A speaker output jack is also available.
2. - In addition to the already existing Cover Page there is now a ‘Header Page’ - which contains the caller entered Extension Number - or even his Name spelled-out using the phone keypad - if ‘Alphanumeric’ option is chosen! (See screen below). This allows to have the extension number - or caller's name on the first page so that in any larger organization this will facilitate the delivery to the person who requested the fax.
3. - Another new feature is the option of allowing the caller with a Pulse dial phone (typically from overseas) to automatically reach the ‘Take Message’ box with no need to enter even a single digit. (In case of an operator answered call which was then manually transferred to a ‘No answer / busy’ extension).
4. - For extension ‘transfers’ that are announced on the speaker, i.e. on the Multi system which is not installed on a PBX, there is now a new type of ‘Music on Hold’ feature which plays the same prerecorded music (or a ‘Marketing On Hold’ type of a message about company's products or services...) on both sides: to the caller, and on the speaker. This new feature also eliminates the announcements that used to be heard on both sides in prior versions - and also includes the ability to have a different file playing on a different line - which also audibly identifies the line on which the call has come in.
6. - Phoneoffice Multi DSP now provides the most unprecedented IVR (Interactive Voice Response) capability through the use of its ‘FUNCTION BOX’ feature - for a whole multitude of preprogrammed functions, each with a brief description associated with the individual function box..
So if you have been watching from the background what the Phoneoffice systems are up to, now is your chance to catch-up with the top system in the field - whether you are an end user looking for the most system for the least money - or a sharp reseller/entrepreneur looking for a profitable opportunity in selling large installations to the 'Corporate USA'...
Like its single line predecessors, PhoneOffice and the 'High End' PhoneOffice Plus, the Multi DSP is loaded with user friendly features and is very easy to setup even by a novice in the field. However, Multi DSP's true strength is aimed at the real 'power users' as well as the professional system designers in the 'Enhanced Voice and Fax' field. The reason: even in its 'basic mode' it comes with 9 ready to run - or modify - sample applications which by their names alone cover the entire gamut in this specialty.
From the obvious 'Auto Attendant', `Fax-On-Demand', 'Voice Mail' etc., to the elaborate - 'Information Center', 'Auto Order Entry', 'Pager Alert', 'TELE-Poll' 'Wake-up Call', 'Multiple Fax', etc. And with the hardware/software platform that interfaces with any user's application - to provide the true Interactive Voice Response through 'On-the-fly' look-ups - Multi DSP is the ultimate in its field.
And eventhough the industry prices may go up to 5 figures for any single one of these Applications, another one of Multi DSP's strongest points (besides its UPGRADABILITY to 64 LINES) is its price - it starts at $1675! (2 line system). This can fit the budget of any small business - even of a 'One man show'.. who does not want to sound that way! Multi DSP price also includes a platform for a 'Banking Application, 'Car search', 'Date-line', etc. .. with the ability to provide search results by 'playing' in real time of a voice file to the caller..
So, if you have been putting-off your decision on a 'Super System' with a lowest price tag in the IVR industry, this latest release truly has some great news for you! After almost a full year of development, Version 6.10 is so 'chock-full' of major new 'Features, Fixes, and Functions', that what follows below is just a partial listing of an entire data base of such 'new items'!
2. Each individual option within Remote Control can be now implemented separately either from the keyboard and/or remotely, and even the remote access is now simplified and much faster: If "Input box No. From VMSLINK(n).TXT" is implemented - then only one's password is needed to get instant access to the full remote functions...
3. New options in Remote Control such as: Message Delivery to a Group, or All 'Take Message Boxes', or any 'Take Message' box.
4. New options: 'LISTEN'.. and 'RECORD AGAIN'.. with caller selectable: Forward Message Immediately - or Just Leave a Message...
5. Message forwarding options now include 'Set forwarding number type as 1) Telephone; 2) Pager Number, and 3) Voice-Pager - with NUMEROUS further options and features... GUARANTEED TO WORK WITH ANY PAGER SYSTEM - ANYWHERE!
6. 'CALL TRANSFER' and 'TAKE MESSAGE' functions of any 'Transfer Box' can now be TOGGLED via Remote Control.
7. The new 'Quick data entry box' offers two TONE TABLE settings: 'GENERAL TONE TABLE' for access to a particular box as per the DTMF input and - 'SPECIAL TONE TABLE' for a 'Hot-key' assignment - allowing instant access to any designated box... as shown on the screen below..
10. 'FORWARD 5' and 'REWIND 5' - these are two important new features assessable from the screen as well as via Remote Control.
11. And now, probably the most frequently asked for, and most desirable function is also a reality! A proprietary 'FAX PRINTER DRIVER' now allows speedy printing of FAX-ON-DEMAND documents DIRECTLY from any Windows application!
12. In addition to the 'Global' ('System wide') setting for EITHER a One call, Two call, or Caller's choice method, there is now an ADDITIONAL SETTING in each 'Send Fax box' so that each Fax-On-Demand document can have its own individual setting!
13. The Call Answer Time for every call on each line is now included in each individual LOG(n).TXT file. ('n' = Line number).
14. The wait time between two DTMF inputs is now user setable in MAIL.INI file, of any 'Data entry', and 'Information' type box.
15. The relative inconvenience of 'external replacement' of 'Com Driver' for running FAX-ON-DEMAND function in Windows for Workgroups 3.11 and Windows 95 is now eliminated! It is now instantly, automatically - and more elegantly - implemented at the time of installation!
16. On overwhelming customer demand, the Male 'System Voice' has been replaced by a nice and friendly Female 'System Voice' which installs straight from the original diskettes - no more need for copying-over of the female voice from separate diskettes. (The 'resident female voice talent' is available for custom recordings, so that all files, system and custom, can be in one voice.)
17. Voice recognition has been added as a condition/input for a transfer to a predetermined box on the same level as a DTMF input. Thus, even the overseas calls coming from pulse dial phones can now be processed just as if they were DTMF equipped.. Saying 'One' (or anything else in any other language) is sufficient now!
19. Modifiable Interactive Voice Response sample applications included in all Multiline DSP Systems:
But there is much more to know about it than what fits on this list: Since its introduction in the beginning of 1995, PhoneOffice Multi DSP has found its way in just about any business and any application imaginable - and not only throughout the USA and bilingual Canada but practically everywhere where there are Phones - and Computers! (There are now 'Default Settings' for 23 countries.). Actually, Multi DSP has proven itself in many diverse locations all over the Globe: Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, The Caribbean, France, UK, Italy, Poland, Spain, Hungary, Slovenia, Russia, Belgium (US Embassies in Moscow and Brussels!), and even in Ghana and Nigeria - and many, many others... Its real strength is flawless operation in the 'harshest' Phone Line environments and in the truly demanding (Multilingual) applications that no other systems can touch - at any price!
In conclusion, what is described here - both in Version 6.10, as well as in the Multi DSP section - represents the crowning touches of a long term development and refinement process that the entire PhoneOfficetm products family has been in the course of - for several years now... It is a good sign of confidence that our customers have had in our products and also the fact that thousands of single line and hundreds of Multi line systems have been sold in USA and worldwide can serve to give confidence to anyone considering the PhoneOfficetm products...
But Convince yourself! Check it out for yourself! Call our system and put it through the paces... retrieve some documents... or just call to talk to our resident experts, who not only sell but also support the systems - so you will get answers to your questions straight 'from the horse's mouth'!...
You are the [an error occurred while processing this directive] visitor since January 1, 1997.