Or -does your company still take all messages with pen and paper?
Or - do you occasionally miss calls?
Well, let the Voice Mail features of PhoneOfficetm automate your messaging needs. PhoneOfficetm can even forward messages to another number or send notification to a beeper.
Configure PhoneOfficetm as an Auto-Attendant and let calls be automatically routed to the right people. PhoneOfficetm can assume many of your call answering duties and at the same time present a favorable and business like impression of your company.
PhoneOfficetm was truly the first Voice Mail system to run completely under Windows. It takes full advantage of the Windows graphical interface to become the most intuitive and user friendly Voice Mail system around. You configure and view your voice menus right on screen. The application generator displays the voice tree structure right before your eyes.
At the heart of PhoneOfficetm
is a powerful Application Generator.
It allows you to tailor your voice menus into exactly what you need. Setting
up your voice application is only a matter of linking up mailboxes that
represent options the caller can choose to transverse the voice tree.
can be integrated into your telephone
switching system -PBX (Private Branch Exchange), Hybrid KSU (Key Service
Unit), or 'Centrex'. By selecting a department from a voice menu or by
entering an extension number, callers can immediately be transferred to
the person or department they want. When the extension is busy or does
not answer, PhoneOfficetm
can take a message or give the
caller the option to transfer to another extension. On a Centrex system,
and even some sophisticated PBX systems, PhoneOfficetm
can actually make transfers even
to a Cellular phone...
is configurable to either the
'one-call' or 'two-call' methods. With the 'one-call' method, the caller
must be calling from a fax machine. PhoneOfficetm
guides the caller with configurable
voice menus to select the desired documents. After completing the choices,
the caller simply presses the start button of the fax and the documents
are transmitted instantaneously. The caller pays all the cost of retrieving
the documents. With the 'two-call' method, the caller can be using any
touch tone telephone. After selecting the desired documents, the caller
is asked to enter the phone number of the fax machine which will receive
the fax transmission. The requested documents are then put into an internal
transmission queue to be faxed out automatically.
PhoneOfficetm allows you to create up to 999 configurable mailboxes - each with password protection. You can assign a mailbox to each person in your company. Messages left in a mailbox can be accessed remotely by the mailbox owner - or directly from the screen - as shown below...
Message Forwarding & Beeper Notification
After a caller leaves a message in a voice mailbox,
can forward the message to a
phone number preset by the mailbox owner. PhoneOfficetm
can also call the mailbox owner's
beeper to notify him or her by displaying a preset number - or additionally
the phone number that the caller had entered.
you can schedule a message to
be delivered to a person or a group of people. PhoneOfficetm
can be set up to request a confirmation
of a message receipt - or to record the recipient's response. A log of
scheduled calls and a status (success/failure), including those for all
Fax-On-Demand transmissions, is maintained by PhoneOfficetm
can recognize fax tones and route
the incoming fax to an external fax machine (for hard copy) or to the internal
fax box (for fax/modem reception). PhoneOfficetm
enables you now to use a single
telephone line for both voice and
you can use your fax machine
to scan documents directly into your computer. Simply connect the fax machine
straight into the PhoneOffice card with a single telephone cable,
insert the document to be scanned, and press the "Start" button on the
fax machine. Use this convenient feature to set up fax-on-demand documents
- and save on the cost of an expensive scanner...
runs in the background of Windows
so you do not need to dedicate a computer to handle any of the PhoneOfficetm
activities. You can also run
other Windows applications concurrently in the foreground while
PhoneOffice answer all your calls.
WINFAX Lite from Delrina is included with PhoneOffice
so that you can send fax from any Windows application simply by printing.
PhoneOfficetm also includes an on-board 2400 BPS Hayes compatible data modem. If you require advanced high speed data transmissions, choose PhoneOffice Plus.. It incorporates a 14.4 Kbps (v.32bis) modem with data compression (V42bis/MNP5) and error correction (V42/MNP 2-4) with a throughput of up to 115.2 Kbps.
PhoneOfficetm brings powerful, and yet practical and affordable solutions to your company. With its Windows interface, it is intuitive and easy to use. It is an exciting new product that will automate your office communications and allow you to service your customers better.
Com Ports: Any from COM l to COM 4
Hardware Interrupts: lRO2-4, IRO9-11
Card Size: 4.25'X 8.7', 16-bit AT slot
Connectors: Telephone handset: RJ-11; Telephone line: RJ-11 Speaker (included): Mini jack; AUX input: Mini jack
Government Approvals: Class B FCC certification; Approved for use in USA and Canada, with 'default settings' for 23 other countries
Warranty: One year parts and labor
14.4 Kbps Data Modem
PhoneOffice Plus incorporates 14.4Kbps (V.32bis) modem with data compression (V. 42 bis/MNP 5), error correction (V.42/MNP 2-4), and a throughput of up to 115.2 Kbps.
14.4 Kbps Fax Modem
PhoneOffice Plus allows users to send fax from any Windows application with speeds of up to 14.4 Kbps (both send/receive) under Class 1 or Class 2 fax/modern standards.
Wave Format Voice Files
PhoneOffice Plus records voice and sound as Windows 3.1 WAVE (OLE compliant) files with sampling rate of 5 K/sec up to 22 K/sec. The WAVE format allows one to use other Windows multimedia sound editing tools to edit the recorded voice prompts or to insert background music. PhoneOffice Plus also allows the users to record voice prompts with either a microphone or the telephone handset. Also, a speaker output jack is setable in either mono or stereo mode.
Auto Announcement with external on-hold music input
PhoneOffice Plus has the auto announcement feature like PhoneOffice but allows the user to input on-hold music from other music sources. The addition of this unique, and typically PBX feature to the system, is the distinguishing feature that puts the PhoneOffice Plus into the 'big league' of the Call Attendant/Voice mail systems costing many times more and yet relaying for this feature to be provided by the PBX system. PhoneOffice Plus delivers it with no PBX!
PhoneOffice Multi-2 can handle calls on two telephone lines simultaneously while Multi-4 supports four lines. With combinations of Multi-2 and Multi-4, up to 6 lines can be installed on a single computer. There is one 9600 bps send/receive fax port which can be switched between any of the six voice ports.
Play different voice prompts based on the time of the day to greet your callers.
Function Box Generator
Provides you with additional function boxes to customize your application. The Data Entry box allows you to accept data from a remote telephone and save it as a TEXT file. The Go To box forces the call to jump to a specified mailbox according to a table in a TEXT file. You can use this box for multi-level password verification. The Pager Dialing box is very useful for a Pager Alert system. Your own custom function boxes can be created by High Level API (Application Programming Interface).
Voice prompts guide callers to the voice information they need. A log reports information access occurrences.
Order Processing System
Voice prompts help customers enter data from their touch-tone telephone. Data entries can be confirmed. Entered data is saved in a TEXT file which can be easily accessed.
Wave Format Voice Files
PhoneOffice Multi-2 & 4 record voice and sound Windows 3.1 WAVE (OLE compliant) files with sampling rate of 5 K/sec up to 22 K/sec. The WAVE format allows you to use other Windows multimedia sound editing tools to edit the recorded voice prompts or to insert background music. You can record voice prompts with either a microphone or the telephone handset. A speaker output jack is also available.
2. - In addition to the already existing Cover Page there is now a ‘Header Page’ - which contains the caller entered Extension Number - or even his Name spelled-out using the phone keypad - if ‘Alphanumeric’ option is chosen! (See screen below). This allows to have the extension number - or caller's name on the first page so that in any larger organization this will facilitate the delivery to the person who requested the fax.
3. - Another new feature is the option of allowing the caller with a Pulse dial phone (typically from overseas) to automatically reach the ‘Take Message’ box with no need to enter even a single digit. (In case of an operator answered call which was then manually transferred to a ‘No answer / busy’ extension).
4. - For extension ‘transfers’ that are announced on the speaker, i.e. on the Multi system which is not installed on a PBX, there is now a new type of ‘Music on Hold’ feature which plays the same prerecorded music (or a ‘Marketing On Hold’ type of a message about company's products or services...) on both sides: to the caller, and on the speaker. This new feature also eliminates the announcements that used to be heard on both sides in prior versions - and also includes the ability to have a different file playing on a different line - which also audibly identifies the line on which the call has come in.
6. - Phoneoffice Multi DSP now provides the most unprecedented IVR (Interactive Voice Response) capability through the use of its ‘FUNCTION BOX’ feature - for a whole multitude of preprogrammed functions, each with a brief description associated with the individual function box..
So if you have been watching from the background what the Phoneoffice systems are up to, now is your chance to catch-up with the top system in the field - whether you are an end user looking for the most system for the least money - or a sharp reseller/entrepreneur looking for a profitable opportunity in selling large installations to the 'Corporate USA'...
Like its single line predecessors, PhoneOffice and the 'High End' PhoneOffice Plus, the Multi DSP is loaded with user friendly features and is very easy to setup even by a novice in the field. However, Multi DSP's true strength is aimed at the real 'power users' as well as the professional system designers in the 'Enhanced Voice and Fax' field. The reason: even in its 'basic mode' it comes with 9 ready to run - or modify - sample applications which by their names alone cover the entire gamut in this specialty.
From the obvious 'Auto Attendant', `Fax-On-Demand', 'Voice Mail' etc., to the elaborate - 'Information Center', 'Auto Order Entry', 'Pager Alert', 'TELE-Poll' 'Wake-up Call', 'Multiple Fax', etc. And with the hardware/software platform that interfaces with any user's application - to provide the true Interactive Voice Response through 'On-the-fly' look-ups - Multi DSP is the ultimate in its field.
And eventhough the industry prices may go up to 5 figures for any single one of these Applications, another one of Multi DSP's strongest points (besides its UPGRADABILITY to 64 LINES) is its price - it starts at $1675! (2 line system). This can fit the budget of any small business - even of a 'One man show'.. who does not want to sound that way! Multi DSP price also includes a platform for a 'Banking Application, 'Car search', 'Date-line', etc. .. with the ability to provide search results by 'playing' in real time of a voice file to the caller..
So, if you have been putting-off your decision on a 'Super System' with a lowest price tag in the IVR industry, this latest release truly has some great news for you! After almost a full year of development, Version 6.10 is so 'chock-full' of major new 'Features, Fixes, and Functions', that what follows below is just a partial listing of an entire data base of such 'new items'!
2. Each individual option within Remote Control can be now implemented separately either from the keyboard and/or remotely, and even the remote access is now simplified and much faster: If "Input box No. From VMSLINK(n).TXT" is implemented - then only one's password is needed to get instant access to the full remote functions...
3. New options in Remote Control such as: Message Delivery to a Group, or All 'Take Message Boxes', or any 'Take Message' box.
4. New options: 'LISTEN'.. and 'RECORD AGAIN'.. with caller selectable: Forward Message Immediately - or Just Leave a Message...
5. Message forwarding options now include 'Set forwarding number type as 1) Telephone; 2) Pager Number, and 3) Voice-Pager - with NUMEROUS further options and features... GUARANTEED TO WORK WITH ANY PAGER SYSTEM - ANYWHERE!
6. 'CALL TRANSFER' and 'TAKE MESSAGE' functions of any 'Transfer Box' can now be TOGGLED via Remote Control.
7. The new 'Quick data entry box' offers two TONE TABLE settings: 'GENERAL TONE TABLE' for access to a particular box as per the DTMF input and - 'SPECIAL TONE TABLE' for a 'Hot-key' assignment - allowing instant access to any designated box... as shown on the screen below..
10. 'FORWARD 5' and 'REWIND 5' - these are two important new features assessable from the screen as well as via Remote Control.
11. And now, probably the most frequently asked for, and most desirable function is also a reality! A proprietary 'FAX PRINTER DRIVER' now allows speedy printing of FAX-ON-DEMAND documents DIRECTLY from any Windows application!
12. In addition to the 'Global' ('System wide') setting for EITHER a One call, Two call, or Caller's choice method, there is now an ADDITIONAL SETTING in each 'Send Fax box' so that each Fax-On-Demand document can have its own individual setting!
13. The Call Answer Time for every call on each line is now included in each individual LOG(n).TXT file. ('n' = Line number).
14. The wait time between two DTMF inputs is now user setable in MAIL.INI file, of any 'Data entry', and 'Information' type box.
15. The relative inconvenience of 'external replacement' of 'Com Driver' for running FAX-ON-DEMAND function in Windows for Workgroups 3.11 and Windows 95 is now eliminated! It is now instantly, automatically - and more elegantly - implemented at the time of installation!
16. On overwhelming customer demand, the Male 'System Voice' has been replaced by a nice and friendly Female 'System Voice' which installs straight from the original diskettes - no more need for copying-over of the female voice from separate diskettes. (The 'resident female voice talent' is available for custom recordings, so that all files, system and custom, can be in one voice.)
17. Voice recognition has been added as a condition/input for a transfer to a predetermined box on the same level as a DTMF input. Thus, even the overseas calls coming from pulse dial phones can now be processed just as if they were DTMF equipped.. Saying 'One' (or anything else in any other language) is sufficient now!
19. Modifiable Interactive Voice Response sample applications included in all Multiline DSP Systems:
But there is much more to know about it than what fits on this list: Since its introduction in the beginning of 1995, PhoneOffice Multi DSP has found its way in just about any business and any application imaginable - and not only throughout the USA and bilingual Canada but practically everywhere where there are Phones - and Computers! (There are now 'Default Settings' for 23 countries.). Actually, Multi DSP has proven itself in many diverse locations all over the Globe: Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, The Caribbean, France, UK, Italy, Poland, Spain, Hungary, Slovenia, Russia, Belgium (US Embassies in Moscow and Brussels!), and even in Ghana and Nigeria - and many, many others... Its real strength is flawless operation in the 'harshest' Phone Line environments and in the truly demanding (Multilingual) applications that no other systems can touch - at any price!
In conclusion, what is described here - both in Version 6.10, as well as in the Multi DSP section - represents the crowning touches of a long term development and refinement process that the entire PhoneOfficetm products family has been in the course of - for several years now... It is a good sign of confidence that our customers have had in our products and also the fact that thousands of single line and hundreds of Multi line systems have been sold in USA and worldwide can serve to give confidence to anyone considering the PhoneOfficetm products...
But Convince yourself! Check it out for yourself! Call our system and put it through the paces... retrieve some documents... or just call to talk to our resident experts, who not only sell but also support the systems - so you will get answers to your questions straight 'from the horse's mouth'!...
You are the [an error occurred while processing this directive] visitor since December 28, 1996.