Voice Mail and Fax-On Demand technologies have finally come of age. They can free up the precious staff time that your company can put to other uses. How much time and labor is required by your company to satisfy requests for hard copy information? Let PhoneOfficetm do the job with Fax-On-Demand. It works at all hours of the day - and night - responding to requests for documents which callers can get in their hands right away.
Or -does your company still take all messages with pen and paper?
Or - do you occasionally miss calls?
Well, let the Voice Mail features of PhoneOfficetm automate your messaging needs. PhoneOfficetm can even forward messages to another number or send notification to a beeper.
Configure PhoneOfficetm as an Auto-Attendant and let calls be automatically routed to the right people. PhoneOfficetm can assume many of your call answering duties and at the same time present a favorable and business like impression of your company.
The First Voice Mail and Fax-on-Demand System for Windows
PhoneOfficetm was truly the first Voice Mail system to run completely under Windows. It takes full advantage of theWindows graphical interface to become the most intuitive and user friendly Voice Mail system around. You configure and view your voice menus right on screen. The application generator displays the voice tree structure right before your eyes.
Screen of a typical small business application modifiable in minutes
Screen of a modifiable sample Fax-On-Demand application...
The main window of PhoneOfficetm shows the list of all mailboxes on the left side and the hierarchical tree structure on the right. Creating a voice application is as easy as linking mailbox icons onto the tree.
The voice manager allows you to quickly and easily record greetings for your mailboxes with either a telephone handset or an AUX. input.
Each mailbox is defined by the Answering Functions Settings. The four main components of these settings are the Greeting (Voice prompt), the Allowable Tone Numbers (Caller input options), the Answering Functions (No function, Take message, Transfer, or Send fax), and Where to Go after Answering Funning (Hang up, Previous box, or Go to other box.) Mailboxes are connected as the nodes of a tree.
A sample screen of one of the Answering Functions settings - Take Message (Take message configure function)
The Message Forwarding Settings of each mailbox define how a message is forwarded to a preset number - or how the pager is to be activated.
At the heart of PhoneOfficetm
is a powerful Application Generator.
It allows you to tailor your voice menus into exactly what you need. Setting
up your voice application is only a matter of linking up mailboxes that
represent options the caller can choose to transverse the voice tree.
can be integrated into your telephone
switching system -PBX (Private Branch Exchamnge), Hybrid KSU (Key Service
Unit), or 'Centrex'. By selecting a department from a voice menu or by
entering an extension number, callers can immediately be transferred to
the person or department they want. When the extension is busy or does
not answer, PhoneOfficetm
can take a message or give the
caller the option to transfer to another extension. On a Centrex system,
and even some sophisticated PBX systems, PhoneOfficetm
can actually make transfers even
to a Cellular phone...
is configurable to either the
'one-call' or 'two-call' methods. With the 'one-call' method, the caller
must be calling from a fax machine. PhoneOfficetm
guides the caller with configurable
voice menus to select the desired documents. After completing the choices,
the caller simply presses the start button of the fax and the documents
are transmitted instantaneously. The caller pays all the cost of retrieving
the documents. With the 'two-call' method, the caller can be using any
touch tone telephone. After selecting the desired documents, the caller
is asked to enter the phone number of the fax machine which will receive
the fax transmission. The requested documents are then put into an internal
transmission queue to be faxed out automatically.
PhoneOfficetm allows you to create up to 999 configurable mailboxes - each with password protection. You can assign a mailbox to each person in your company. Messages left in a mailbox can be accessed remotely by the mailbox owner - or directly from the screen - as shown below...
Even if there might be no phone system in your
office, you can still set up an Auto-Attendant. The PhoneOfficetm
can also be et up to page a selected
person. The caller is put on hold while an external speaker (included)
announces for the proper person (determined by the 'virtual' extension
number enetred by the caller) to pick up the phone. If no one answers within
a preset number of announcements, the PhoneOfficetm
will take a message or give the
caller other options.
After a caller leaves a message in a voice mailbox,
can forward the message to a
phone number preset by the mailbox owner. PhoneOfficetm
can also call the mailbox owner's
beeper to notify him or her by displaying a preset number - or additionally
the phone number that the caller had entered.
you can schedule a message to
be delivered to a person or a group of people. PhoneOfficetm
can be set up to request a confirmation
of a message receipt - or to record the recepient's response. A log of
scheduled calls and a status (success/failure), including those for all
Fax-On-Demand transmissions, is maintained by PhoneOfficetm
can recognize fax tones and route
the incoming fax to an external fax machine (for hard copy) or to the internal
fax box (for fax/moden reception). PhoneOfficetm
enables you now to use a single
telephone line for both voice and
you can use your fax machine
to scan documents directly into your computer. Simply connect the fax machine
straight into the PhoneOffice card with a single telephone cable,
insert the document to be scanned, and press the "Start" button
on the fax machine. Use this convenient feature to set up fax-on-demand
documents - and save on the cost of an expensive scanner...
runs in the background of Windows
so you do not need to dedicate a computer to handle any of the PhoneOfficetm
activities. You can also run
other Windows applications concurrently in the foreground while
PhoneOffice answer all your calls.
WINFAX Lite from Delrina is included with PhoneOffice
so that you can send fax from any Windows application simply by printing.
PhoneOfficetm also includes an on-board 2400 BPS Hayes compatible data modem. If you require advanced high speed data transmissions, choose PhoneOffice Plus.. It incorporates a 14.4 Kbps (v.32bis) modem with data compression (V42bis/MNP5) and error correction (V42/MNP 2-4) with a throughput of up to 115.2 Kbps.
Integrated Voice and Fax Technologies for the Total Solution to Office Communications
PhoneOfficetm brings powerful, and yet practical and affordable solutions to your company. With its Windows interface, it is tintuitive and easy to use. It is an exciting new product that will automate your office communications and allow you to service your customers better.
Install PhoneOfficetm or PhoneOfficetm Plus today, and soon you will be wondering how you ever managed without one.
System Requirements: IBM PC 386/486 and above or 100% compatible or above and capable of running Windows 3.1 or higher. Minimum 4MB RAM and 10 MB hard disk space.
Com Ports: Any from COM l to COM 4
Hardware Interrupts: lRO2-4, IRO9-11
Card Size: 4.25'X 8.7', 16-bit AT slot
Connectors: Telephone handset: RJ-11; Telephone line: RJ-11 Speaker (included): Mini jack; AUX input: Mini jack
Government Approvals: Class B FCC certification; Approved for use in USA and Canada, with 'default settings' for 23 other countries
Warranty: One year parts and labor
Fax Modem: CCITT V.29/V.27ter, Group 3
PhoneOffice Plus - all the features of PhoneOfficetm, Plus.....
If you want to get the most out of every dollar you spend, you'll love PhoneOffice Plus. Because with PhoneOffice Plus you will find everything you need for your office communications - and more. PhoneOffice Plus has all the features of PhoneOffice, but with an upgraded modem speed to 14.4 KBPS for today's Internet communications. Also, there is an upgrade to the high quality WAVE format files for the voice component. And probably the most important is a 'live music on hold' - from external source - for a real look and sound of a professional business.. So, now with PhoneOffice Plus you can have a Call Attendant, Voice mail, Fax-On-Demand, and a high speed data/fax modem all on one line.
14.4 Kbps Data Modem
PhoneOffice Plus incorporates 14.4Kbps (V.32bis) modem with data compression (V. 42 bis/MNP 5), error correction (V.42/MNP 2-4), and a throughput of up to 115.2 Kbps.
14.4 Kbps Fax Modem
PhoneOffice Plus allows users to send fax from any Windows application with speeds of up to 14.4 Kbps (both send/receive) under Class 1 or Class 2 fax/modern standards.
Wave Format Voice Files
PhoneOffice Plus records voice and sound as Windows 3.1 WAVE (OLE compliant) files with sampling rate of 5 K/sec up to 22 K/sec. The WAVE format allows one to use other Windows multimedia sound editing tools to edit the recorded voice prompts or to insert background music. PhoneOffice Plus also allows the users to record voice prompts with either a microphone or the telephone handset. Also, a speaker output jack is settable in either mono or stereo mode.
Auto-Announcement with external on-hold music input
PhoneOffice Plus has the auto-announcement feature like PhoneOffice but allows the user to input on-hold music from other music sources. The addition of this uniquea, and typically PBX feature to the system, is the distinguishing feature that puts the PhoneOffice Plus into the 'big league' of the Call Attendant/Voice mail systems costing many times more and yet relaying for this feature to be provided by the PBX system. PhoneOffice Plus delivers it with no PBX!
In conclusion, what is described here - both for PhoneOfficetm and PhoneOffice Plus, combined with the latest software versions (Version 1.34 and Version 3.13. respectively) which were designed to run on Windows 95, represents the crowning touches of a long term development and refinment process that the entire PhoneOfficetm products familiy has been in the course of - for several years now... It is a good sign of confidence that our customers have had in our products and also the fact that thousands of single line and hundreds of Multi line systems have been sold in USA and worldwide can serve to give confidence to anyone considering the PhoneOfficetm products...
PhoneOfficetm Multi line systems
PhoneOffice Multi 2 & 4
PhoneOffice Multi-2 and Multi-4 are multi-line Voice Mail and Fax-On-Demand systems wth the same intuitive Windows graphical interface and the same ease of use as the one line PhoneOffice. Just as PhoneOffice, everything runs under Windows. PhoneOffice Multi-2 is capable of handling two simultaneous phone calls and Multi-4 can handle four simultaneous calls. You can put both a Multi-2 and a Multi-4 in a single computer to set up a 6 (SIX) LINE line Auto Call Attendant, Voice Mail and Fax-On-Demand system.
PhoneOffice Multi-2 and Multi-4 are solutions for your high end voice mail and Fax-On-Demand needs. Configure it into your phone system to create a multi-line Auto-Attendant and Voice Mail system. Or, set it up as a high volume Fax-On-Demand server that can service up to six people at the same time. PhoneOffice Multi-2 and Multi-4 have special function boxes that allows you to store touch-tone responses from the caller, to perform password verification, and to log caller access frequency. In addition, a high level API is available which make it possible to create your own custom mailbox functions.
PhoneOffice Multi-2 & 4, all the features of PhoneOffice,
PhoneOffice Multi-2 can handle calls on two telephone lines simultaneously while Multi-4 supports four lines. With combinations of Multi-2 and Multi-4, up to 6 lines can be installed on a single computer. There is one 9600 bps send/receive fax port which can be switched between any of the six voice ports.
Play different voice prompts based on the time of the day to greet your callers.
Function Box Generator
Provides you with additional function boxes to customize your application. The Data Entry box allows you to accept data from a remote telephone and save it as a TEXT file. The Go To box forces the call to jump to a specified mailbox according to a table in a TEXT file. You can use this box for multi-level password verification. The Pager Dialing box is very useful for a PagerAlert system.Your own custom function boxes can be created by High Level API (Application Programming Interface).
Voice prompts guide callers to the voice information they need. A log reports information access occurencies.
Order Processing System
Voice prompts help customers enter data from their touch-tone telephone. Data entries can be confirmed. Entered data is saved in a TEXT file which can be easily accessed.
Wave Format Voice Files
PhoneOffice Multi-2 & 4 record voice and sound Windows 3.1 WAVE (OLE compliant) files with sampling rate of 5 K/sec up to 22 K/sec. The WAVE format allows you to use other Windows multimedia sound editing tools to edit the recorded voice prompts or to insert background music.You can record voice prompts with either a microphone or the telephone handset. A speaker output jack is also available.
PhoneOffice Multi DSP 2 & 4
The NEW Digital Signal Processing technology Multiline System!
The system capable of expanding to up to 6 4 L i n e s !
This Automated Call Attendant Voice Mail, Fax-On-Demand, Enhanced Voice, AudioText Info Center, Call Forwarding/Pager Notification (and 'much more') Multiline lVR System is the latest arrival to the Phoneoffice family, and it is loaded with a long list of new and unique features...
Designed as a replacement for the original PhoneOffice Multi the new Phoneoffice Multi DSP now breaks the previous 6 line limit. While up to 4 boards fit comforfably into a standard 486 desktop computer, (16 lines), up to 16 cards can be installed in a single system (industrial chassis with passive back-plane required) - for up to the incredible total of 64 lines! - and still functioning flawlessly in the Windows environment - and still totally in the background!
Its high level of reliability, stability, and predictability of operation, no matter what the type of line environment, are achieved through the latest State-Of-The-Art DSP technology. The enormous improvement comes from the new designs and operation methods offered by this technology, where the System actually keeps a file on each individuall line's condition, noise levels, events data (dial tone, hang-up, ring, busy, etc.). Consequently, this professional System hangs up immediately after the caller hangs up, it never cuts-off the caller, or prematurely stops recording a message, etc. ... - as it constantiy 'listens, monitors, and compares' each individual line. It even automatically re-booths the entire system should it 'hang' - or due to a power failure etc...
A partial listing of other significant new DSP features:
1. - Intelligent options are added for 2-call Fax-On-Demand. The system will now automatically add the long distance prefix ("1" or any other), for long distance numbers if the caller does not include it. Also, a local area code is automatically stripped by the system if the caller unnecessarily enters it.
2. - In addition to the already existing Cover Page there is now a ‘Header Page’ - which contains the caller entered Extension Number - or even his Name spelled-out using the phone keypad - if ‘Alphanumeric’ option is chosen! (See screen below). This allows to have the extension number - or caller’s name on the first page so that in any larger organization this will facilitate the delivery to the person who requested the fax.
Amongst many other settings, this is the screen which is used for Alpha - Numeric input for name spelling via the use of the keypad...
3. - Another new feature is the option of allowing the caller with a Pulse dial phone (typically from overseas) to automatically reach the ‘Take Message’ box with no need to enter even a single digit. (In case of an operator answered call which was then manually transferred to a ‘No answer / busy’ extension).
4. - For extension ‘transfers’ that are announced on the speaker, i.e. on the Multi system which is not installed on a PBX, there is now a new type of ‘Music on Hold’ feature which plays the same prerecorded music (or a ‘Marketing On Hold’ type of a message about company’s products or services...) on both sides: to the caller, and on the speaker. This new feature also eliminates the announcements that used to be heard on both sides in prior versions - and also includes the ability to have a different file playing on a different line - which also audibly identifies the line on which the call has come in.
5. - New Professional system greetings! The ‘professional voice’ announcements in the ‘Wave’ file formats, are now supplied with the Phoneoffice Multi DSP.
6. - Phoneoffice Multi DSP now provides the most unprecedented IVR (Interactive Voice Response) capability through the use of its ‘FUNCTION BOX’ feature - for a whole multitude of preprogrammed functions, each with a brief description associated with the individual function box..
7. - Following ready to run (or modify) Multiline sample applications are supplied with very powerful - and finished - IVR applications, such as:
8. - Additional powerful features included in the ‘IVR’ system:
Examples of the Call Transfer enhancments...
More examples of the Call Transfer enhancments...
More new PBX default settings...
PhoneOffice Multi DSP has already become the choice of some major end users - and there are already several 12-16 line installations - from the 'Big City Radio Stations'... (WNlCE/WDOZ, Detroit) to some renown world institutions (Muse du Jardin, Paris), etc. down to a 2 and 4 line systems in all other types of businesses...
So if you have been watching from the background what the Phoneoffice systems are up to, now is your chance to catch-up with the top system in the field - whether you are an end user looking for the most system for the least money - or a sharp reseller/entrepreneur looking for a profitable opportunity in selling large installations to the 'Corporate USA'...
ANNOUNCING THE LATEST PhoneOffice Multi DSP SOFTWARE RELEASE!
This latest arrival to the PhoneOffice family of Call Attendant/Call Distributor, Voice Mail, Fax-On-Demand and IVR (Interactive Voice Response) systems is called 'Multi DSP' as it comes on a 2 - or 4 line - peripheral card, and it employs the latest state-of-the-art Digital Signal Processing technology. And Multi DSP is truly bringing out a lot - for any business, small and large (or an in-between, growing one...) that is in need of the latest in IVR office automation.
Like its single line predecessors, PhoneOffice and the 'High End' PhoneOffice Plus, the Multi DSP is loaded with user friendly features and is very easy to setup even by a novice in the field. However, Multi DSP's true strength is aimed at the real 'power users' as well as the professional system designers in the 'Enhanced Voice and Fax' field. The reason: even in its 'basic mode' it comes with 9 ready to run - or modify - sample applications which by their names alone cover the entire gamut in this specialty.
From the obvious 'Auto Attendant', `Fax-On-Demand', 'Voice Mail' etc., to the elaborate - 'Information Center', 'Auto Order Entry', 'Pager Alert', 'TELE-Poll' 'Wake-up Call', 'Multiple Fax', etc. And with the hardware/software platform that interfaces with any user's application - to provide the true Interactive Voice Response through 'On-the-fly' look-ups - Multi DSP is the ultimate in its field.
And eventhough the industry prices may go up to 5 figures for any single one of these Applications, another one of Multi DSP's strongest points (besides its UPGRADABILITY to 64 LINES) is its price - it starts at $1675! (2 line system). This can fit the budget of any small business - even of a 'One man show'.. who does not want to sound that way! Multi DSP price also includes a platform for a 'Banking Application, 'Car search', 'Date-line', etc. .. with the ability to provide search results by 'playing' in real time of a voice file to the caller..
So, if you have been putting-off your decision on a 'Super System' with a lowest price tag in the IVR industry, this latest release truly has some great news for you! After almost a full year of development, Version 6.10 is so 'chock-full' of major new 'Features, Fixes, and Functions', that what follows below is just a partial listing of an entire data base of such 'new items'!
And, since a picture is worth a thousand words, just a look at the two screens below will suffice to indicate the wealth of additional functions through the expanded functions of the 'Box types' in the Answering Function Settings, alone...
As evidenced by the screens above and below, it takes 2 screens to show all the present Answering Function box types...
There are actually a total of 10 (ten) types of just 'Function' boxes alone.
1. Automatic maintenance (deletion) function for incoming messages with further options for deletion interval settings.
2. Each individual option within Remote Control can be now implemented separately either from the keyboard and/or remotely, and even the remote access is now simplified and much faster: If "Input box No. From VMSLINK(n).TXT" is implemented - then only one's password is needed to get instant access to the full remote functions...
3. New options in Remote Control such as: Message Delivery to a Group, or All 'Take Message Boxes', or any 'Take Message' box.
4. New options: 'LISTEN'.. and 'RECORD AGAIN'.. with caller selectable: Forward Message Immediately - or Just Leave a Message...
5. Message forwarding options now include 'Set forwarding number type as 1) Telephone; 2) Pager Number, and 3) Voice-Pager - with NUMEROUS further options and features... GUARANTEED TO WORK WITH ANY PAGER SYSTEM - ANYWHERE!
6. 'CALL TRANSFER' and 'TAKE MESSAGE' functions of any 'Transfer Box' can now be TOGGLED via Remote Control.
7. The new 'Quick data entry box' offers two TONE TABLE settings: 'GENERAL TONE TABLE' for access to a particular box as per the DTMF input and - 'SPECIAL TONE TABLE' for a 'Hot-key' assignment - allowing instant access to any designated box... as shown on the screen below..
8. 'Play Greeting' Time of the day variables are enhanced so that now any PLAY TIME of any 'Greet file' can be individually set for a particular Day of the Week, Week of the Month, and even Month of the Year - in addition to any number of specific Holiday dates. This is accomplished via the combination of two screens below :
Greeting Manager screen where the Greeting file time of the day is set. (Compare the complexity of Phoneoffice Multi DSP Greeting Manager screen vs. the original Phoneoffice 'Voice Manager' in the single line section...)
Line Manager sub-screen where the day, week, and month is set. Also holidays.
9. In 'Transfer Call box', when the line is busy or there is no answer, and if the caller chooses to leave a message, the option of playing the BOX USER'S OWN GREETING before taking message has also been added.
10. 'FORWARD 5' and 'REWIND 5' - these are two important new features assessable from the screen as well as via Remote Control.
11. And now, probably the most frequently asked for, and most desirable function is also a reality! A proprietary 'FAX PRINTER DRIVER' now allows speedy printing of FAX-ON-DEMAND documents DIRECTLY from any Windows application!
12. In addition to the 'Global' ('System wide') setting for EITHER a One call, Two call, or Caller's choice method, there is now an ADDITIONAL SETTING in each 'Send Fax box' so that each Fax-On-Demand document can have its own individual setting!
Additional settings of the 'Send Fax box'
13. The Call Answer Time for every call on each line is now included in each individual LOG(n).TXT file. ('n' = Line number).
14. The wait time between two DTMF inputs is now user settable in MAIL.INI file, of any 'Data entry', and 'Information' type box.
15. The relative inconvenience of 'external replacement' of 'Com Driver' for running FAX-ON-DEMAND function in Windows for Workgroups 3.11 and Windows 95 is now eliminated! It is now instantly, automatically - and more elegantly - implemented at the time of installation!
16. On overwhelming customer demand, the Male 'System Voice' has been replaced by a nice and friendly Female 'System Voice' which installs straight from the original diskettes - no more need for copying-over of the female voice from separate diskettes. (The 'resident female voice talent' is available for custom recordings, so that all files, system and custom, can be in one voice.)
17. Voice recognition has been added as a condition/input for a transfer to a predetermined box on the same level as a DTMF input. Thus, even the overseas calls coming from pulse dial phones can now be proccessed just as if they were DTMF equiped.. Saying 'One' (or anything else in any other language) is sufficient now!
18. Nearly the entire 2 separate manuals ('Getting Started' and 'Designer's Guide' - totaling almost 350 pages - and offered separately in a printed form) are now available 'On-line' and in context sensitive manner - with a mere click of a mouse.
19. Modifiable Interactive Voice Response sample applications included in all Multiline DSP Systems:
But there is much more to know about it than what fits on this list: Since its introduction in the beginning of 1995, PhoneOffice Multi DSP has found its way in just about any business and any application imaginable - and not only throughout the USA and bilingual Canada but practically everywhere where there are Phones - and Computers! (There are now 'Default Settings' for 23 countries.). Actually, Multi DSP has proven itself in many diverse locations all over the Globe: Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, The Caribbean, France, UK, Italy, Poland, Spain, Hungary, Slovenia, Russia, Belgium (US Embassies in Moscow and Brussels!), and even in Ghana and Nigeria - and many, many others... Its real strength is flawless operation in the 'harshest' Phone Line environments and in the truly demanding (Multilingual) applications that no other systems can touch - at any price!
In conclusion, what is described here - both in Version 6.10, as well as in the Multi DSP section - represnts the crowning touches of a long term development and refinment process that the entire PhoneOfficetm products familiy has been in the course of - for several years now... It is a good sign of confidence that our customers have had in our products and also the fact that thousands of single line and hundreds of Multi line systems have been sold in USA and worldwide can serve to give confidence to anyone considering the PhoneOfficetm products...
But Convince yourself! Check it out for yourself! Call our system and put it through the paces... retrieve some documents... or just call to talk to our resident experts, who not only sell but also support the systems - so you will get answers to your questions straight 'from the horse's mouth'!...
Start by calling 714/641-1234, EXT 5, and - as you will hear when you call - you can chose from the following options:
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR CALL!
You are the 12,814th visitor since December 28, 1996.
Presented by: COMLINE SYSTEMS
TEL: 714/641-1234, EXT 5